Horizon Forbidden West continues to improve and refine. In fact, after the April update, the game now welcomes patch 1.13.
available from February 18th On PS4 and PS5, the second installment of Horizon Forbidden West returns to the top of the charts and continues to improve its experience with various updates.
In fact, after April, a completely new patch was dedicated to the title. and with this patch 1.13.1Published a few hours ago, Guerrilla Games brings some fixes to some issues with the main and secondary tasks as well as improvements on the audio side in particular.
Horizon Forbidden West: Patch Notes 1.13.1 Update
We are currently investigating several issues reported by the community. Please note that these issues are not yet fixed in this patch, but our teams are aware of them and are investigating them.
- The team continues to make adjustments to the game’s content in an effort to reduce visible spots.
- Players have reported an issue with Handa’s “Ancient Relics” contract, where mission progress in “2/3 Gather Ancient Relics” or “Go to the North Site of the Ancient Machine” is disrupted if the player leaves the area.
- Clothing may appear covered in dark shades in stock.
Fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue in the main quest “Aiming for the Stars” where progress would not update after restarting the “Clear Rubble with the Pullcaster” objective.
- Fixed an issue in the main quest “On the Edge of the Chasm” where Belna would not always appear after the “Clear the Chasm: Kill the Machines” objective. [*]Fixed an issue in the main quest “At Death’s Door” where progress would be blocked after using the “Leaplasher Spark File” in an upgrade before the “Gathering Resources for Battle” objective. The igniter is activated.
- Fixed several issues in the main quest “Singularity” where unexpected character behavior could lock progression.
- Fixed an issue in the “Sunken Hopes” side quest where progress would be impeded if an alternate route was used to reach collapsible rocks.
- Fixed an issue in the “Lofty Ambitions” side mission where the Stormbird could get stuck in the terrain, hindering progress.
- Fixed an issue in the “Great Aspirations” side quest where the Merchant Abadund would not have his mentor after the quest was completed.[*] Fixed an issue in the “Signal Spike” side mission where progress would not update due to interactions with NPCs in the side mission “The Wound in the Sand”.
- Fixed an issue in the “Signal Spike” side quest where Aloy could get stuck underwater during a “Go to Signal Source” objective.
- Fixed an issue in the “Soldier’s Walk” side quest where the “Find Bento Footsteps” objective would not trigger if players reached a nearby Sunwing sign for the “Mountain Climb” objective.
- Fixed an issue in the “Soldier’s Walk” side quest where the “Kill Frost Claw” objective would not update and block progress.
- Fixed several issues with the side quest “The Blood Choke” where Atekka would crash or disappear.
- Fixed several issues with the “Into the Fog” side quest where progress would not update after killing a Clawstrider.
- Fixed an issue in the “Into the Fog” side quest where progress would not update after following Garokkah to the Monument while alerting the machines.
- Fixed an issue in the “Forbidden Legacy” side quest where progress would not update due to Alva not achieving the “Follow Alva to Atbay” main objective.
- Fixed an issue in the “Forbidden Legacy” side quest where the gap between two buildings would prevent progression.
Fixed an issue in IOTA Cauldron where the “Neutralize Tallneck” objective would not refresh upon completion. Fixed an issue in CHI Cauldron where disabled machines behaved aggressively towards Aloy. Fixed an issue with Property Redemption rewards where progress was blocked when activity was reloaded with all found relics. Fixed an issue on Antenna Alert contracts where the target would not update if Aloy had three antennas before completing the Scrounger Alert Antennas target. Fixed an issue on Rollback Restore contracts where additional Shellsnaper could spawn. Fixed an issue at Brichid Rock Rebel Camp where progress would be blocked if the Rebel Leader was killed before the “Enter Basement” objective was completed. Fixed an issue in melee pits where NPCs were wearing the wrong armor. Fixed an issue where Aloy could get stuck near the entrance to an arrow. Fixed an issue in Black Box: Isle of Spiers where the signal would remain active after picking up the chest. Fixed an issue in Signal Tower where some players were having trouble capturing the Signal Lens. Fixed an issue where loading a save with previously tracked items could cause functionality to crash.
- Fixed an issue where the Tideripper could be attacked by a water pipe swipe.
- Fixed an issue where machines would not react to an ally’s death.
- Added birth points for Apex Grimhorns outside of missions.
UI / UX
- Fixed icons for multiple spools and weaves.
- The remaining metal flower symbols on the map have been fixed.
- Fixed silent hits counting twice in the combat stats menu.
- Fixed several layers on the world map.
performance and stability
- Multiple in-game and in-scene streams have been fixed.
- Several crashes have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Aloy’s shadow could fade when performing a melee attack or using her focus.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Fiberzest’ and ‘Vigorstem’ could not be obtained after the pocket was full.
- Fixed several places where “Install Vine Trimmer Mod” icons would not appear.
- Multiple audio fixes and improvements.
- Multiple fixes for Aloy’s animation.
- Many translation fixes, translations and improvements.
- Multiple controls fixes
- Multiple fixes and improvements to body and face animations in cinematic scenes.