Find here all our live #UKRAINE
• “the point [d’indice] Officials will act.Emmanuel Macron announced this morning on franceinfo. “It will be the fruit of the consultations and the work that the government will do.” In the event of re-election. As the president and candidate for re-election have said he wants to “to move” Regarding the abolition of the association of allowance for disabled adults. At France Bleu Vaucluse, Marine Le Pen said she wants to strengthen “local” To deal with environmental emergencies. She also wants “Reintegration of 15,000 caregivers” Those who have been discharged from the hospital (because of the necessity of vaccination and health card). Carry on with our lives.
Russia has announced that it has destroyed an arms factory on the outskirts of Kyiv and confirms that strikes on the Ukrainian capital will intensify in response to the attacks launched by Ukraine on Russian soil. Moscow also claims to have killed about thirty Polish mercenaries The strike was carried out in northeastern Ukraine, in the context of escalating tensions between Moscow and Warsaw. Carry on with our lives.
• Smic will automatically increase on May 1 by 2.65%The Ministry of Labor announced a monthly increase of about €34 net, due to higher inflation recorded since November.
• from Clashes between Palestinian demonstrators and the Israeli police On the square of the mosques in Jerusalem I made More than a hundred wounded Amid fears of a fire in the occupied Palestinian territories.
(Rafael Gaudette / France Info)
William Burns, the head of the CIA, believes that military setbacks in Ukraine could prompt Vladimir Putin to turn to a tactical or low-energy nuclear weapon there.
• Emmanuel Macron will be a guest on “Presidential Mornings” on franceinfo at 8:30 am. The Republic’s traveling candidate will answer questions from Salhia Brakhleh and Marc Foville, as well as witnesses chosen by online media Konbini and franceinfo listeners. Marine Le Pen is the morning guest of France Bleu Vaucluse at 7:45 AM and then the morning guest of France Bleu Vaucluse at 8:10 AM. Carry on with our lives.
• from Clashes between Palestinian demonstrators and the Israeli police Eyewitnesses and rescue workers reported that these events took place this morning in the mosque square in Jerusalem. “Seven wounded people were taken to hospital for injuries to the upper part of the body.”a Palestinian Red Crescent official said when asked about these clashes in the third holiest place in Islam, also called the Temple Mount in the Jewish tradition.
The Moscow, A Russian warship sank in the Black Sea last night after it was hit by a Ukrainian missile, according to Kyiv, due to an accidental fire, according to Moscow, a major setback that raises fears of an escalation of the conflict as Russia accuses Ukraine of bombing villages on its territory. Soil. Pentagon called ‘hard blow’ Shipwreck in the Black Sea.
Relief operations backed by helicopters continued to remove bodies from under the rubble of the unprecedented floods that hit South Africa for four days, and a new toll rose in the evening to 341 dead and 41,000 people affected.
A preliminary investigation was opened yesterday for Rape and sexual assault After a survey conducted internally in the school College of Applied Arts The Public Prosecution Office said one in four female students had been a victim of sexual assault there since the beginning of her education. In all, 11 students said they had been raped or attempted rape.