news ZEvent: ZeratoR shows you where the money is going!
You may have participated in a ZEvent fundraiser last October for Action Against Hunger. Now ZeratoR, Dach, Action contre la Faim and the media Brut show you the purpose of the funds, on the occasion of shooting a video in the Central African Republic.
10,064,480 eurosis the massive amount of donations made to Action Against Hunger during ZEvent 2021. Assembly Action contre la Faim appears in a video shot by Brut at ZeratoR and Dach where the money went.
Seven areas of expertise for Action Against Hunger
Thanks to the generosity of the French-speaking sign communities, here’s what’s been done. The latest Z event raised over €10 million for Action Against Hunger. Brut followed Zerator in the Central African Republic to find out the purpose of using these donations.
Video description by Brut
Media followed Prut ZeratoR and Dach in the Central African Republic. The two men, organizers of the annual Twitch charity marathon in France, traveled to the Central African Republic with them Action Against Hunger To understand how the collected funds are used. The opportunity for the series and its owner for life, for Interviewing people they help indirectly By raising funds through their community. The Central African Republic is one of the countries most affected by and benefits from malnutrition Assistance from NGOs focusing on seven areas Which isn’t just about food:
- Nutrition and health
- Food Security and Livelihoods
- Water, sanitation and hygiene
- Mental health, psychosocial support and protection
The report clearly shows that this is not the case Not just to feed the population. Action Against Hunger identifies malnourished people, Psychosocial support population, etc.
Donations will go to 16 countries, from Madagascar to France
The Central African Republic is one of the poorest countries in the world: more than 60% of the Central African population depends on humanitarian aid, and it is estimated that more than 40% of the population is food insecure. Thanks to donations from Z Event, we will be able to strengthen our support for the Pediatric Center in Bangui.
Half of the Central African population lives in Bangui. It is therefore necessary to continue to support this center as well as the feeding centers in the city. The goal is to be able to care for 3,500 children suffering from severe acute malnutrition. We will also train 53 Bangui health staff, 21 health educators and more than 500 students in medicine, nursing and paramedical professions in the management of acute malnutrition as well as in psychology.
Action Against Hunger
By including the Central African Republic, Action contre la Faim states on its website that it has already done so I identified twenty projects that will all receive a share of ZEvent 2021 donations in sixteen countries Where the NGO operates. You can find all ACF work done thanks to ZEvent donations on this dedicated website. among other things, ZEvent donations will be used concretely to me :
- Support for the Bangui Pediatric Center, support for the Alindau Hospital and Agricultural Resuscitation in Ouham, in the Central African Republic
- Strengthening capacities to prepare for and respond to risks posed by the climate crisis, and to prevent undernourishment, in Madagascar
- Supporting entrepreneurs in urban agriculture, in Ivory Coast
- prevention of nutritional deficiency, in Burkina Faso
- Strengthening the Center for Food Stability, particularly for Rohingya refugees, in Bangladesh
- ensuring access to health, treatment and prevention of undernutrition, In Yemen
- Enhancing food security by developing neglected and underutilized crop production in Nepal
- Improving the health and nutritional status of children and mothers, in Pakistan
- Assistance with hygiene and water needs, psychosocial support for the displaced, in Myanmar
- Securing the water supply, improving access to hygiene and menstrual health, in Jordan
- Responding to the immediate needs for water, hygiene and protection from COVID-19, in Lybia
- Promote sustainable agriculture to ensure food security, in Iraq
- Reducing poverty and food insecurity in the country by encouraging peanut cultivation, improving access to health services, in Sierra Leone
- Diversifying farm family livelihoods and boosting poultry production in Zimbabwe
- mobile clinic deployment, in Cameroon
- improving access to food for people living in precarious situations, in France
After the storms in # Madagascar Since the beginning of 2022, our teams have prepared a 3-month emergency operation with our local partner ASOS.
In the program: nutrition, health, rehabilitation of drinking water and hygiene.
– ActionContreLaHunger (ACF_France) April 8, 2022
It should be noted that Action Against Hunger is effective Also actively helping Ukrainian refugees currently.
🤝 Our teams continue to support the displaced population in #Ukraine 🇺🇦 and in its neighboring countries.
– ActionContreLaHunger (ACF_France) April 12 2022
- Action contre la Faim: What is the purpose of the ZEvent donation?
In July 2021, Action Against Hunger listed as many as 811 million people suffering from hunger in the world, a number rising for the fifth year in a row. The NGO estimates that this number could still be 660 million people in 2030, due in part to the ongoing effects of the global pandemic.
read the following:
by Damian Scaletawriting jeuxvideo.com