Gran Turismo 7 is finally back on its feet after drawing the wrath of a large group of gamers outraged by the reduced rewards of patch 1.07.
A new patch, not least, for the game Gran Turismo 7 that aims to win back the hearts of its fans. The program was already The victim of a common real accusation from some players who raised their shields After patch 1.07, the server crash that followed. however, Polyphony Digital has separated fromPress release to reassure everyoneThe patch 1.11 . is now being rolled out.
Available on PS5 and PS4, So the 1.11 correction increases the gains Some proofs add new guides and fix many small bugs here and there. In addition, it adds quite a few options for readability and general ergonomics.
Gran Turismo 7: Patch Notes 1.11 on PS5 and PS4
- The number of rewards for events in the second half of the Global Arena has been increased.
- Modified rewards for arcade and custom races.
- New racing events have been added to the global circuit. The new events are as follows:
- World Tour 600 Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise.
- The World Automobile 700’s 24 Hours of Le Mans Circuit.
- World Touring Car 800 Sardegna Road Track A.
Experience the ring
- Rewards are now offered when you complete all tracks in Gold or Bronze results. If you have already obtained these results, going to the sector selection screen and exiting with the exit button will allow you to get the reward.
Lobby / Sports Mode
- The number of rewards in daily lobbies and races has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where watching while recording for a race in the lobby would not allow you to switch to the view camera.
- The Nations Cup and Constructors’ Cup have been changed to display the helmet thumbnail of the tournament.
- When the gym mode is set to ‘Training/Endurance Race’, the finish timing is set when the course parameter is set to ‘Time Limit’.
- Variable camera movements before the start of the races in the daily races when the starting position is set to shaping.
- Added ‘Human Comedy’ to quests containing 1-hour endurance courses. The Human Comedy will become playable when the player’s collector level reaches 23. Each round can win you up to 1.2 million kroner. for each event.
- Race information, such as starting grid, number of laps or time limit, starting method, etc. It is now displayed in the quick list of tasks.
- The best logs for limited-time events and Friend Rankings are now saved and displayed in format [Classement/Nombre de tours].
- The leaderboards have been reset for some events.
- Only the highest existing records will display ‘Sort’. Once you set the same or better record, it will be saved in the “rank / number of rounds” format.
- For friendly arrangements, if a bronze score or better is generated, it will be saved even if the score is lower than the best record.
- The maximum credits earned in the game has been increased to 100 million kroner.
- New Invitations received after that will have a time limit of 30 days, instead of 14 days.
Used Cars / Legendary Cars
- The number of cars included in the range is now increased at the same time.
- Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) ’90: The position and shape of the GT Auto-mounted pulley cage has been fixed.
- Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT APEX (S.Shigeno Edition): a fixed part of the rear wheel design.
Car Body Editor
- The body view issues for the following cars have been fixed: Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car, Ferrari F430 ’06, Ferrari F8 Tributo ’19.
- If the vehicle you are currently using is affected by this problem, it will be fixed when you go to [GT Auto] -> [Personnalisation de la voiture] -> [Enregistrer le style].
Car physics simulator
- Improved physics when landing from a special jump on dirt tracks.
- Fixed an issue where the car speed value displayed on other players’ speedometers in online races sometimes differed from the actual car speed.
- Fixed an issue where the afterburner would not turn off during certain operations after adjusting the muffler on ’09 Toyota Prius G and ’11 Toyota Aqua S.
- The Anti-Lag system setting has been changed from ON/OFF to three settings, Off/Weak/Strong.
- Fixed an issue where if you open vehicle settings after selecting a part in the tuning store but cancel without purchasing it, the name of the settings sheet that was created would be erased and the settings reset.
- Fixed an issue where time penalties were not issued correctly when performing short space slashes or performing consecutive slashes.
- Fixed an issue where a penalty for cutting the white line would still be issued in Goodwood.
- The start-stop position has been adjusted for the Daytona International Speedway triple oval.
- The Balance of Performance (BoP) configuration has been changed so that it can be enabled or disabled when player vehicles belong to the Gr.1, Gr.2, Gr.3, Gr.4, and Gr.B classes.
Competitor Vehicles (AI)
- Fixed an issue where competitor cars that switched to wet tracks on wet tracks after a pit stop would have slow acceleration when exiting the pits.
- In road racing, measures have been taken to make some cars start earlier or later on a staggered start due to network issues.
- Improved smoke image quality in racing photos.
- Fixed an issue where debris from a crash in the cockpit view could enter the vehicle.
- A graphic static graphic of smoke that can be seen through car windows.
- So far, the Control menu has appeared when any button on the gamepad is used, but that has been changed so that it now appears only when the confirm and cancel buttons are used.
- Music is now played in surround sound when the audio output mode is set to “7.1 channel surround”.
- On PlayStation 4, this playback is applied when the connected device is compatible with 5.1 or 7.1 and the Audio Output Mode in Options is set to 7.1 Ambient.
- On PlayStation 5, this reading applies when the connected device is compatible with 5.1h or 7.1ch and the console’s HDMI Device Type is set to ” [*]The AV amplifier and the number of channels are set to 5.1 channels or 7.1 channels.
- Added options [Balance du volume de la relecture musicale] And [Volume principal de la relecture musicale] Volume and music playback options.
- Music playback options can now be closed using the undo button.
- Teacher [Afficher le fantôme de démonstration] at [Paramètres du fantôme] It is now only shown in Circuit Licenses and Experience.
- add [Paramètre d’exposition temporaire] Quick menu settings. The [Réglage de l’exposition temporaire] Allows you to temporarily adjust screen brightness during races. Exiting the quick menu returns the game to the original exposure setting.
- Three new cursor moving features have been added.
- Change the brightness of the backup lights underneath [GT Auto] > [Personnaliser les voitures] > [Autres pièces] > [Ampoules].
- The text for the “Wheely Good Fun” trophy has been fixed to “10 sets of wheels were purchased from GT AUTO”.
- Splits the thumbnail and news headline text so that they are displayed separately.
steering control devices
- Assign functions to additional buttons that become available when replacement wheels are fitted, such as the Fanatec Club Sport Formula V2 steering wheel on the Fanatec GT DD Pro*.
- Set the upper right/left paddles of the Fanatec Podium Advanced paddle unit to the pointers.
- Left/right toggle switch assignment and change of MFD toggle functions.
- Waive the analog stick for head rotation
- Several other issues have been resolved.