- in the East. Civilians continued to flee Kramatorsk, Slovyansk, and most towns in the east of the country under Ukrainian control before the announced offensive by Russian forces, especially in the face of intense bombardment. The General Staff of the Ukrainian Army fears that if the city of Mariupol falls, the first target of the Russians will be To seize Pupasna and launch an attack […] In order to reach the administrative borders of the Donetsk region.
- in Mariupol. There is no doubt that the strategic port of the Sea of Azov, besieged and relentlessly bombarded for more than 40 days, will fall into the hands of the Russians in the coming days. According to Vadim Boychenko, the city’s mayor, citing Reuters, the number of civilian deaths will exceed 21 thousand.
- In the Kyiv region. Since the withdrawal of the Russian army, life has slowly been back on track in the Ukrainian capital, but to the atrocities already documented the discovery of new bodies is added every day. The city’s mayor, Anatoly Fedoruk, said authorities had so far found the bodies of 403 people they believed had been killed by Russian forces.
- The United States does not do that ‘Able to confirm’ Recent accusations of using chemical weapons in Mariupol. I mentioned the United States“Reliable information” About the possibility of using Russia“Chemical agents” In his attack to seize the city of Mariupol. But, as the head of US diplomacy, Anthony Blinken, defined, Washington is not ‘Able to confirm’ The latest accusations made on Tuesday by the Ukrainian Azov regiment.
- Vladimir Putin: It was the invasion of Ukraine “the inevitable”Negotiations are on hold. The Russian president appeared publicly outside Moscow for the first time since the start of the war. “military operation”According to the Kremlin’s official terminology, the clash with Ukrainian forces “Anti-Russian” It was, he said, inevitable.
- Volodymyr Zelensky is calling for more sanctions against the European Union. In Lithuania, a former Soviet republic that is now a member of the European Union and NATO, the Ukrainian president criticized insufficient sanctions, “Because Europe still prefers cooperation, trade and the status quo..
- The President of Germany wanted to visit Kyiv, but the Ukrainian government did not. “Doesn’t want to.” Frank-Walter Steinmeier said the Ukrainian government did not want him to come to Kyiv. “I was ready to do it but, apparently, and I must take note of it, it was not wanted in Kyiv”He said.
- The European Union continues to discuss new sanctions. It is not yet known what this sixth package of penalties will contain, but unlike the previous five packages, which were all adopted unanimously, it is difficult to find a consensus this time around.
- More than 4.6 million Ukrainian refugees since the start of the war. Of these men, women, and children, more than half went to Poland and resided there or chose to continue in another country. In all, nearly twelve million people, more than a quarter of Ukraine’s population, were forced to leave their homes, either by crossing borders to reach neighboring countries, or by seeking refuge elsewhere in Ukraine. , according to the United Nations.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
a report. Kyiv is coming back to life after the withdrawal of Russian forces from the north of the country
decoding. In Germany, the government itself is divided on the issue of arms delivery to Ukraine
realistic. Societe Generale has suspended its activities in Russia
painting. The World According to Putin: The Cross and the Banner
video. In Borodyanka, a case “more terrible” Than in Boutcha
runway. “Photos of the Bucha massacres made it possible to immediately dismantle Russian propaganda.”
you can find We lived yesterday at this link.
Why was my question not published? : How do ” the world “ Manages contributions to live tracks