- One of the main front lines of Donbass, in eastern Ukraine, It was stable, Tuesday, April 5, but is waiting for an imminent Russian attack, Agence France-Presse reported. Russia is getting stronger “Control over the whole Donbass” and to achieve it “Land bridge with Crimea”annexed by Moscow in 2014, said NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
- at around Kyiv From which the Russian army withdrew, shocking discoveries multiply. According to the Prosecutor General of Ukraine, the situation in Borodinka (60 kilometers west of Kyiv) would be worse In terms of victims towards that Bucha.
- according to Latest British intelligence reportUkrainian forces captured a large part of Northern UkraineAnd the “Forcing the Russians to withdraw from the surrounding areas Chernihiv and north Kyiv ». in the area KharkovThe Institute for the Study of War (ISW) expects the complete withdrawal of Russian forces from Sumy Oblast in the coming days.
- to me KhersonIn the SouthwestRussian positions are consistent, according to historian and former soldier Michel Goya, although they appear to be waning. ISW reported effective counterattacks carried out by Ukrainian forces, which would have enabled them to retake territory in the area.
- Volodymyr Zelensky Before the UN Security Council, she accused the Russian forces of sending them “hundreds of thousands” Ukrainians in Russia. In addition, the Ukrainian president demanded that it be Russia “accounting” From ‘Worst war crimes’ Since World War II, demanding his exclusion from the Security Council.
- The French National Anti-Terrorism Prosecutor’s Office announced, on Tuesday, that it has opened three offices New investigations into ‘war crimes’ For actions to the detriment of French subjects in Ukraine since the beginning of the Russian invasion. Russia continues to refuse “definitely” All counts.
- Close 200 Russian diplomats expelled from Europe In forty-eight hours. After Germany, France and Lithuania, Italy, Spain, Denmark and Slovenia in turn expelled Russian diplomats en masse on Tuesday, marking a further deterioration in relations with Moscow.
- The European Commission proposed to the twenty-seven tighten Penalties Against Moscow, by halting their purchases of Russian coal (45% of EU imports) and closing European ports to Russian-operated ships. Brussels is also proposing a total ban on transactions for four major Russian banks. The United States will provide Kyiv with $100 million in additional security assistance.
- more than 4.2 million Ukrainians have fled their country Since the invasion ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin on February 24, according to UNHCR figures.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
realistic. Violations in Bucha, Ukraine: Many countries accuse Russia, which argues
decoding. Europeans are ready to ban Russian coal
Transfer. In Tbilisi, Russian exiles do not envision ‘possible return’
a story. France Tour of Initiatives for Ukrainian Refugees
decoding. Butch massacre: on social networks, the operation to disinform Moscow
maintenance. Crises in Russia are no exception, they are the rule.
Video. In Butch, the streets have been turned into an open-air cemetery
you can find We lived yesterday at this link
“Why has my question not been published?”: How does Le Monde manage contributions to its Live Follows