- In the vicinity of Kyiv vacated by the Russian army, shocking discoveries multiply. According to the Ukrainian Prosecutor General, 410 lifeless bodies of civilians were found in these lands. His office also reported, on Monday evening, that the bodies of five men, handcuffed, were found in the basement of a children’s sanatorium in. Bucha. mode in Borodinka (60 kilometers west of Kyiv) it will be, according to her, worse In terms of victims Who is that in Bushah?. in a village Motigen On Monday, the bodies of the village mayor, her husband, their son and two other men were found.
- ukrainian president, Volodymyr ZelenskyOn Monday, April 4, he went to the town of Boutsha, where he denounced “war crimes” it will be “recognized as genocide”. He must speak today before Security Council from ONU.
- Russia continues to refuse “definitely” All counts. At a press conference at the United Nations, Russian Ambassador Vasily Nebenzia accused Ukraine “set the scene” The bodies of civilians who died in Butch, describing the photos and videos of the latter as “Coarse Fake Products”However, without proof.
- besieged port city Mariupolin the southeast, devastating “90%” And the 40% of its infrastructure be “non-refundable”The city’s mayor announced on Monday. Ten civilians were killed and at least forty-six others were injured in the bombing on Mykolaivalso in southern Ukraine, according to the mayor.
- The United States, Canada and the European Union, after their strong condemnation of these violations, announced that they want to Tougher sanctions against Russia. The European Union is discussing “Emergency” New sanctions on Moscow demanded in particular by France and Germany. The United States will try to get “comment” Russia from the UN Human Rights Council, the US ambassador to the UN announced on Monday. The German state will take Temporary control of the German branch of the Russian giant GazpromBecause of this Importance of supply in energy from Germany.
- Today, Monday, Lithuania announced the dismissal of the Russian ambassador, following… “atrocities committed” By Russian soldiers in Ukraine. France and Germany plan Dozens of Russian diplomats expelled from their countries.
- On the ground, the situation “tension” in every Part of Donbass under Ukrainian control, in the eastwhere the authorities expect a “Aggravate the situation.” “The enemy is bombing everywhere”said the governor of the Donetsk Oblast Military Administration, urging the civilian population to. Leave the building. White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said this is the new phase of Russia’s military offensive It can last for months or more..
- more than 4.2 million Ukrainians have fled their country Since the invasion ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin on February 24, according to UNHCR figures. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees registered exactly 4,215,047 Ukrainian refugees on Monday. That’s 38,646 more than during Sunday’s previous score. Europe has not seen such an influx of refugees since World War II.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
realistic. Violations in Bucha, Ukraine: Many countries accuse Russia, which argues
decoding. Europeans are ready to impose a ban on Russian coal
Transfer. In Tbilisi, Russian exiles do not plan this “can be returned”
a story. France Tour of Initiatives for Ukrainian Refugees
decoding. Butch massacre: on social networks, the operation to disinform Moscow
maintenance. Crises in Russia are no exception, they are the rule.
Video. In Butch, the streets have been turned into an open-air cemetery
you can find We lived yesterday at this link
Why wasn’t my question posted?» : how ” the scientist “ Manages contributions to live tracks